Don't hate me because I'm white! Visit our blog to learn more!
|Manufacturer||LifeScan (Johnson & Johnson)|
|Manufacturer Phone||1-800-227-8862 (English), 1-800-381-7226 (Spanish)|
|Product Size||2.5 x 1.25 x 3.0 (L x W x H)|
|Product Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Shipping||Free Standard Shipping|
|Shipping Requirements||Temperature above freezing and below 86 degrees|
|Shipping Materials||FDA-compliant insulated thermal mailer|
Can I buy OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
No, we do not work with insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. This enables us to keep our prices low for people who pay out of pocket for their test strips. If you do have insurance or Medicare, be sure to check your co-pay as our cash price maybe lower than your co-pay.
What meters work with OneTouch Ultra Blue Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- OneTouch Ultra 2 Meter
- OneTouch UltraMini Meter
- OneTouch Ultra Meter
- OneTouch UltraSmart Meter
- OneTouch Ping Meter
- OneTouch UltraLink Meter
What are the main features of OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- DoubleSure Technology automatically checks each sample twice to confirm the result
- Requires just a speck of blood
- Draws blood sample in less than 1 second
- Covered at the lowest co-pay on the most health plans
- Proven accuracy
- In vitro diagnostic
- For self-testing
How do I store OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- Store below 86 degrees Fahrenheit or 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not refrigerate
Can I use OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips more than once?
- NO - For single use only
- Do not use if glued seals are broken
- Consult instructions for use
Can I use OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips after the expiration date?
- NO - Do not use if expiration date has passed
- Use within 6 months of opening test strip vial
What is contained in each OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strip?
- Glucose oxidase (Aspergillus niger) greater than or equal to 0.08 IU
- Ferricyanide greater than or equal to 22 µg
- Other ingredients (buffer, etc.)
- Test strip vial contains a drying agent
What US patents cover OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- Contents are covered by one or more of the following US patents: 5,708,247, 5,951,836, 6,241,862, 6,284,125, and 7,112,265
- Use of these test strips and associated monitoring device is protected under the following US patents: 6,413410, 6,733,655, 7,250,105
Where can I find the instruction manual for OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- You can view a copy here: OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips Product Insert (English & Spanish included)
Where can I find a logbook for OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- You can find a copy here: OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips Logbook
Where can I find out more information about OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- Visit http://www.onetouch.com for valuable diabetes-related knowledge, tools, and special offers.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM ONETOUCH
Before using OneTouch Ultra® test strips and control solution, carefully read the User Guide and inserts that come with the components of the system.
Can I use expired test strips?
Why do I need to code?
How do I insert the test strip into the meter?
Match the code on the meter with the code on the test strip vial. If the code on the meter does not match the code on the test strip vial, press ∧ or ∨ to match the code number on the test strip vial. The new code number will flash on the display for three seconds, and then stay constant for three seconds. The display will advance to the screen with the flashing blood drop icon.
If the codes already match, wait three seconds. The display will advance to the screen with the flashing blood drop icon.
See your User Guide for complete instructions on how to perform a blood glucose or control solution test.
CAUTION: Matching the code on the meter and the code on the test strip vial is essential to obtain accurate results. Each time you test, check to make sure the code numbers match.
What is the purpose of using control solution?
OneTouch Ultra® control solution contains a known amount of glucose and is used to check that the meter and the test strips are working properly.
See full instructions in your User Guide on how to perform a control solution test.