Accu-Check Guide 50 Test Strips
|Product Size||1.85 x 1.8 x 2.8 (L x W x H)|
|Product Weight||1 ounce|
|Shipping||Free Standard Shipping|
|Shipping Requirements||Temperature 36F - 86F, Relative Humidity 10% - 90%|
|Shipping Materials||FDA-compliant insulated thermal mailer|
Can I buy Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
No, we do not work with insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. This enables us to keep our prices low for people who pay out of pocket for their test strips. If you do have insurance or Medicare, be sure to check your co-pay as our cash price maybe lower than your co-pay.
How do I store Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips?
- Store between 36F - 86F
- Use between 10% - 90% relative humidity
Can I use Accu-Chek Aviva Guide Strips more than once?
- NO - For single patient use
- Consult instructions for use
Can I use Accu-Chek Aviva Guide Strips after the expiration date?
- NO - Do not use after expiration date
Where can I find out more information about Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips?
- Visit http://www.accu-chek.com for valuable diabetes-related knowledge, tools, and special offers.