What meters work with True Metrix Test Strips?
What are the main features of True Metrix Test Strips?
- Forearm testing
- No coding
- As fast as 4 seconds
- Store 500 results with time/date
- Event tagging
- 4 testing reminder alarms
- Audible fill detection
- Control detection
- Ketone test reminder
- Strip release button
- Download capabilities
Can I buy True Metrix Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
No, we do not work with insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. This enables us to keep our prices low for people who pay out of pocket for their test strips. If you do have insurance or Medicare, be sure to check your co-pay as our cash price maybe lower than your co-pay.
How do I store True Metrix Test Strips?
- Store between 40ºF - 86ºF at relative humidity levels 10-80% (non-densing)
- DO NOT FREEZE
Can I use True Metrix Test Strips more than once?
- NO - For single use only
- Consult instructions for use
Can I use True Metrix Test Strips after the expiration date?
- NO - Do not use if expiration date has passed
- Record discard date on the vial
- Discard 6 months after opening
- Dispose of used test strips properly
What is contained in each True Metrix Test Strip?
- 50 Test Strips
- Instructions for Use (Read before Use)