Rugby Urea 20 Intensive Hydrating Cream - 3 oz
- Developed for hands, feet, knees and elbows
- Deeply hydrates to relieve extremely dry skin
- Helps to soothe and soften thick, cracked skin caused by dryness
- Works to slough away dry, damaged skin
- Helps to restore skin's natural moisture barrier
- Apply to desired areas of the hands, feet, knees or elbows twice daily or as directed by a physician
- Rub into the skin until fully absorbed
- Do not use on tender skin areas such as the face, neck, or scalp
- USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Water, Urea, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol
Urea is called a true "humectant" because it is an important component of the body's natural moisturizing system. It plays a vital role in maintaining the skin's moisture balance and suppleness. Reduced levels of urea can lead to a lower water-binding capacity within the skin which may lead to roughness, tightness and flaking.
Urea is also one of the most common keratolytics, which serve to exfoliate and soften keratin (a key component of the dry skin). It helps slough away dry, damaged skin on hands, feet, knees and elbows.
UREA 20 was developed to help hydrate, soothe and soften the problem, thicker skin area of the hands, feet, knees and elbows. Do not apply to more tender skin areas such as face, neck or scalp.