Should I buy Bayer Contour or Bayer Contour Next Test Strips?
What meters work with Bayer Contour Next Test Strips?
- Bayer Contour Next
- Bayer Contour Next EZ
- Bayer Contour Next USB
- Bayer Contour Next ONE
- Bayer Contour Next LINK
What are the main features of Bayer Contour Next Test Strips?
- Second-Chance sampling allows you to apply more blood which may help prevent wasting test strips and save money
- No Coding technology means one less step in testing and eliminates errors due to miscoding
- High-performance test strips with proven accuracy
- Tiny 0.6 µL blood sample
- 5-second countdown
My current box of Bayer Contour Next Test Strips have 7311 in the lower left corner. Are 7308 compatible or the same?
Yes, they are exactly the same and compatible.
Can I buy Bayer Contour Next Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
No, we do not work with insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. This enables us to keep our prices low for people who pay out of pocket for their test strips. If you do have insurance or Medicare, be sure to check your co-pay as our cash price maybe lower than your co-pay.
How do I store Bayer Contour Next Test Strips?
- Store between 41ºF - 86ºF
- Do not refrigerate
Can I use Bayer Contour Next Test Strips more than once?
- NO - For single use only
- Consult instructions for use
Can I use Bayer Contour Next Test Strips after the expiration date?
- NO - Do not use after expiration date
What is contained in each Bayer Contour Next Test Strip?
- 21% w/w FAD Glucose Dehydrogenase (Aspergillus sp., 4.0 U/test strip)
- 54% w/w Mediator
- 25% w/w non-reactive ingredients