What meters work with Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips?
- FreeStyle Lite
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite
What are the main features of Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips?
- For use only with FreeStyle Lite and FreeStyle Freedom Lite Systems
- For in vitro diagnostic use
- No Coding Required
- For self-testing
Can I buy Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
No, we do not work with insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. This enables us to keep our prices low for people who pay out of pocket for their test strips. If you do have insurance or Medicare, be sure to check your co-pay as our cash price maybe lower than your co-pay.
How do I store Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips?
- Store at room temperature between 40ºF - 86ºF
Can I use Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips more than once?
- NO - do not reuse
- Do not use if box seal is broken or missing
Can I use Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips after the expiration date?
- NO - Do not use if expiration date has passed
What is contained in each Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strip?
- FAD Glucose Dehydrogenase (Aspergillus Oryzae less than or equal to 1.0 Unit
- Other ingredients (buffer, mediator, etc.) less than or equal to 0.01mg