Should I buy Bayer Contour or Bayer Contour Next Test Strips?
What meters work with Bayer Contour Test Strips?
- Bayer Contour
- Bayer Contour USB
- Bayer Contour LINK
- Bayer Contour DIDGET
What are the main features of Bayer Contour Test Strips?
- Automatic correction for common interfering substances such as acetaminophen, ascorbic acid and hematocrit
- No Coding Technology self-codes when the strip is inserted, eliminating inaccurate readings
- Sip-in Sampling automatically draws blood into the test chamber
- Small 0.6 µL blood samples
- Fast 5-second countdown
My current box of Bayer Contour Test Strips says 7080G in the lower left corner. Are 7097C compatible or the same?
Yes, they are exactly the same and compatible.
Can I buy Bayer Contour Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
No, we do not work with insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. This enables us to keep our prices low for people who pay out of pocket for their test strips. If you do have insurance or Medicare, be sure to check your co-pay as our cash price maybe lower than your co-pay.
How do I store Bayer Contour Test Strips?
- Store between 48ºF - 86ºF
- Do not refrigerate
Can I use Bayer Contour Test Strips more than once?
- NO - For single use only
- Consult instructions for use
Can I use Bayer Contour Test Strips after the expiration date?
- NO - Do not use after expiration date
What is contained in each Bayer Contour Test Strip?
- 6% w/w FAD glucose dehydrogenase (Aspergillus sp., 2.0 U/test strip)
- 56% w/w potassium ferricyanide
- 38% w/w non-reactive ingredients