100 Alcohol Prep Pads
- 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol for optimum anti-bacterial action.
- An antiseptic skin cleaner used prior to injection with insulin syringes and pen needles
- Four-Layer wrapper provides air-tight seal
- Prevents leakage and drying out.
- Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol USP, 70% v/v
- Purpose: Antiseptic
- Use: For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- Warnings: For external use only
- Keep Out of Reach of Children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Caution: Do not apply to irritated skin
- Do Not Use: For eyes, around eye areas or on mucous membranes. In case of deep or puncture wounds, consult a doctor.
- Directions: Wipe injection site vigorously. Let site area dry completely before injecting.
- Other Information: Store at room temperature
- Inactive Ingredient: Purified water