SoundBody Low Dose Aspirin
- Pain reliever (NSAID) 81mg
- 120 Enteric coated tablets
- Safety Coated Aspirin Regimen
- Compare to the active ingredient in Bayer Low Dose Aspirin
- NDC 50844-563-32
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
- Purpose: Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)- Pain reliever *non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include: hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing).
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: take more or for a longer time than directed, or take more other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others], have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, are age 60 or older, have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Do not use: if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer. If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a drug for gout, diabetes, arthritis.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away. You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, feel faint, have stomach pain that does not get better, ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs, pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, redness or swelling is present, nor new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number.
- corn starch, D & C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, poludextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, silica, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium laurly suffate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate.
Questions or comments?
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer Low Dose Aspirin.
Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart.