SoundBody Clotrimazole 1% Cream Anti-fungal (Generic Lotramin)
- cures and prevents athlete's foot
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling
- clotrimazole 1% cream anti-fungal
- compare to active ingredient of Lotramin
- net weight 1 oz
Active ingredient (in each gram)
- clotrimazole 1%, purpose: anti-fungal
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling, and discomfort which accompany these conditions
- do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- for external use only
- when using this this product avoid contact with the eyes
- stop use and ask doctor if: irritation occurs. There is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch). Do not use for diaper rash.
- keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- if conditions persist longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 2°C - 30°C (36ºF - 86ºF)
- butylated hydroxytoluene, carbomer940, cetyl alcohol, ethylparaben, glyceryl stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer, owner of the registered Trademark Lotrimin.