What meters work with OneTouch Ultra Blue Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- OneTouch UltraMini Meter
- OneTouch Ultra 2 Meter
- OneTouch Ping Meter
- OneTouch Ultra Meter
- OneTouch UltraSmart Meter
- OneTouch UltraLink Meter
What are the main features of OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- DoubleSure Technology automatically checks each sample twice to confirm the result
- Draws blood sample in less than 1 second
- Requires just a speck of blood
- Proven accuracy
Can I buy OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
No, we do not work with insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. This enables us to keep our prices low for people who pay out of pocket for their test strips. If you do have insurance or Medicare, be sure to check your co-pay as our cash price maybe lower than your co-pay.
How do I store OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips?
- Store below 86 degrees Fahrenheit or 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not refrigerate
Can I use OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips more than once?
- NO - For single use only
- Do not use if glued seals are broken
- Consult instructions for use
Can I use OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips after the expiration date?
- NO - Do not use if expiration date has passed
- Use within 6 months of opening test strip vial
What is contained in each OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strip?
- Glucose oxidase (Aspergillus niger) greater than or equal to 0.08 IU
- Ferricyanide greater than or equal to 22 µg
- Other ingredients (buffer, etc.)
- Test strip vial contains a drying agent