What meters work with Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips?
- Accu-Chek Guide Me meter
- Accu-Chek Guide meter
- Accu-Chek Control solutions
What are the main features of Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips?
- Spill-resistant and simple to take just one strip
- Simple to use the entire end of the test strip
- Small drop of blood- just 0.6 microliter
- Accurate and reliable results you can trust
- Made here in the USA
Can I buy Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
No, we do not work with insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. This enables us to keep our prices low for people who pay out of pocket for their test strips. If you do have insurance or Medicare, be sure to check your co-pay as our cash price maybe lower than your co-pay.
How do I store Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips?
- Store between 36F - 86F
- Use between 10% - 90% relative humidity
Can I use Accu-Chek Aviva Guide Strips more than once?
- NO - For single patient use
- Consult instructions for use
Can I use Accu-Chek Aviva Guide Strips after the expiration date?
- NO - Do not use after expiration date