|Product Size||1.85 x 1.8 x 2.8 (L x W x H)|
|Product Weight||1.2 ounce|
|Shipping||Free Standard Shipping|
|Shipping Requirements||Temperature 36F - 86F, Relative Humidity 10% - 80%|
|Shipping Materials||FDA-compliant insulated thermal mailer|
Can I buy Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips with Insurance or Medicare on your website?
No, we do not work with insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. This enables us to keep our prices low for people who pay out of pocket for their test strips. If you do have insurance or Medicare, be sure to check your co-pay as our cash price maybe lower than your co-pay.
What meters work with Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips?
- Accu-Chek Aviva
- Accu-Chek Aviva Connect
- Accu-Chek Aviva Combo
- Accu-Chek Aviva Expert
What are the main features of Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips?
- Fast 5-second test
- Advanced accuracy
- Easy to handle
- Fills quickly - 0.6 microliter drop
- Finger, palm, or forearm testing*
- For testing glucose in fresh capillary whole blood
- For single patient use only
- For in vitro diagnostic use
*Check with your healthcare professional before testing with blood from sites other than your fingertip. Do not use alternate site testing with the Accu-Chek Aviva Connect, Accu-Chek Aviva Combo, or the Accu-Chek Aviva Expert systems. Refer to AST information in the package insert.
How do I store Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips?
- Store between 36F - 86F
- Use between 10% - 80% relative humidity
Can I use Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips more than once?
- NO - For single patient use
- Consult instructions for use
Can I use Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips after the expiration date?
- NO - Do not use after expiration date
What is contained in each Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strip?
- Mutant variant of quinoprotein glucose dehydrogenase (Mut. Q-GDH, EC 126.96.36.199 from Acinetobacter spec.)
Where can I find the instruction manuals for Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips?
Accu-Chek Aviva Meter:
- Accu-Chek Aviva User Manual (English)
- Accu-Chek Aviva User Manual (Spanish)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Connect Product Insert
- Accu-Chek Aviva Expert Product Insert
Where can I find out more information about Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips?
- Visit http://www.accu-chek.com for valuable diabetes-related knowledge, tools, and special offers.